Post-Operative and Post-Hospital Discharge Care
Be it major or minor, operations are intrusive procedures. The recovery phase is crucial and the patients require assistance to help them recover. Being discharged from a hospital is a positive step, but the transition from ward to home can be challenging. When your loved one has relied on 24-hour nursing support, getting back home can be intimidating.
Health2Home’s Post-Operative and Post-Hospital Discharge Care team will get you back on the road to fitness. With a holistic plan of care that covers all aspects of your recovery, our caring professionals can provide focused care or simple daily visits, as per your need. Our services provide care for patients recuperating from things like large bowel, urological, gynaecology, bariatric, orthopaedic, cardiothoracic surgeries, stroke and heart disease, as well as chronic illnesses such as diabetes or Constructive Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Scope of Services
- Activities of daily living (assistance with or total care)
- Comprehensive patient assessment and monitoring
- Monitoring of surgical site
- Medication administration including Intravenous therapy (IV)
- Wound care and dressing
- Infection prevention
- Pain management
- Physiotherapy and respiratory therapy
- Patient and family education