Returning home with a newborn can be a daunting task for new mothers. Health2Home’s nurses and midwives are well-trained to guide you through the first steps of motherhood. You will be instructed on newborn baby care, including what to expect during the first few weeks at home with a newborn.
Equipped with specialised training, our experienced nurses and midwives provide specific instructions and practical help for the new mother. From nutrition, exercise, breastfeeding to helping the siblings get accustomed to the new baby in the house, our nurses are there to ease you into motherhood with their gentle and caring touch.
Scope of Services
- Prenatal assessment, education and counselling
- Newborn baby care like feeding, bathing, nappy changing, baby settling, sleeping and dealing with a colicky baby
- Baby health monitoring including growth charting, baby weighing and observation of fontanels
- Mothers’ breastfeeding support and education
- Post-delivery wound care
- Psychosocial support
- Sibling integration and comfort