Wound Care requires the utmost care. Proper Wound Management will make sure that your wounds heal properly and quickly, allowing you to return to your normal routine. A lot of assistance and proper monitoring is required to make your wounds heal properly and have you get back to a normal life. Health2Home’s Wound Care Services will help you make a full recovery so that you can return to your normal life as soon as possible.
Our Wound Care specialists use the latest Wound Management strategies and a multidisciplinary approach. With a highly individualised approach to Wound Care, we ensure that our specialists employ the most advanced techniques to alleviate pain and quicken the healing process.
Health2Home’s Wound Care Service offers daily visits or extended care with the holistic plan of care that covers all the aspects of Wound Management and Care.
Scope of Services
- Comprehensive patient assessment, monitoring, and management of surgical wounds, pressure sores, ulcers and surgical sites
- Wound dressing, cleaning and disinfecting
- Medication administration
- IV therapy
- Infection prevention
- Pain management
- Tube feeding
- Tracheostomy care
- Respiratory therapy
- Catheter care
- Stoma care
- Patient and family education on care for and dressing of the wound
- Physiotherapy and Respiratory therapy