Compassionate nursing care is needed as one grows older. One becomes more prone to injury and susceptible to illness. Age-related health conditions such as dementia or Alzheimer’s might set in or perhaps it is heart disease or diabetes that needs to be managed.
Health2Home’s Senior Care Service allows the elderly to live in an interdependent and loving environment. This enables them to overcome their challenges and increases their self-confidence and capability to do their daily routine activities.
Our Senior Care professionals are highly experienced and well-trained and provide gentle and loving support. The family can be sure that their loved ones are in safe and secure hands.
Health2Home’s Senior Care Services are tailored according to your needs and preferences.
Scope of Services
We provide the following services:
- Daily living support (bathing, feeding, dressing, etc.)
- Elderly care (Dementia and Alzheimer’s)
- Monitoring of vital signs
- Infection control
- Wound and Skin care
- Support for external medical appointments
- Bedsore prevention
- Medical records maintenance
- Nutrition therapy
- Toileting and incontinence assistance
- Stabilisation and assistance in light exercises
- Engagement in physical and mental activities
- Diabetes management, assessment and care